- Measuring ROI For Social Media
- The Zen of Crowd Sourcing
- 8 Warning Signs That You Don't Understand SEO
- How Safe Is Your Brand from Bad Reputation: 5 Simple Strategies to Cope
- 26 Central Government Twitter Accounts
- IBM CMO Study: Understand Individuals Not Just Markets
- Virtual Conferencing
- KBSA Speaking: Social Media Engagement
- Social Media as Business Tool
- Email Glue
Recent blog posts
You’ve got the latest computer and the best software. You even treated yourself to one of those fancy direct-line style headsets.
In the good old days a company could rely on billboards, magazine ads, and commercials to build its brand.
Social marketing could be described as conventional advertising doing community service.
Image is everything and perceptions can be crucial to the success or failure of a business. It goes beyond just keeping a company in the forefront.
Our SMiB10 London conference is being held at the PayPal UK H.Q. in Richmond, on the beautiful banks of the Thames.
Our sister initiative (the social media mafia) (who we sponsor), recently hosted a mediacamp in NYC and one of the presentations that wen
As a conference series with big ambition we are keen on doing the right thing from the outset in all areas of business operation, and blogging is no exception.
Tweetreach offers a service "How far did your tweet travel?" - which is an interesting service, and provides one with a well formatted pdf output, as you can see below.
The report provided here is for our recent Social Media in Business 09 event using the hashtag (a somewhat convenient way of categorising public content on twitter) #SMiB09.