- Measuring ROI For Social Media
- The Zen of Crowd Sourcing
- 8 Warning Signs That You Don't Understand SEO
- How Safe Is Your Brand from Bad Reputation: 5 Simple Strategies to Cope
- 26 Central Government Twitter Accounts
- IBM CMO Study: Understand Individuals Not Just Markets
- Virtual Conferencing
- KBSA Speaking: Social Media Engagement
- Social Media as Business Tool
- Email Glue
Recent blog posts
We are experiencing a fundamental shift in how we communicate individually, collectively and collaboratively.
So I was scanning through Twitter and came across a simple yet brilliant tweeted joke by Lisa Myers.
We loved this presentation so much we had to share it with you.
As we all build social presence collateral in networks such as facebook, it is more important than ever to ensure we can communicate effectively.
I stumbled across this particularly great animation using only Google Docs and I thought I'd share it here for your benefit.
Readers and clients that know me are fully aware I love on-line collabora