- Measuring ROI For Social Media
- The Zen of Crowd Sourcing
- 8 Warning Signs That You Don't Understand SEO
- How Safe Is Your Brand from Bad Reputation: 5 Simple Strategies to Cope
- 26 Central Government Twitter Accounts
- IBM CMO Study: Understand Individuals Not Just Markets
- Virtual Conferencing
- KBSA Speaking: Social Media Engagement
- Social Media as Business Tool
- Email Glue
Recent blog posts
Chris Hambly's blog
Everyone is well aware of the influence that social media has on our private online lives; but what about for business?
As a business owner wouldn't it be great to know exactly what your customers or clients want from your product or service?
If you are running a business or working as a marketing guru for one, then Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is of paramount importance to you.
Reputation is a concept that every brand must place at the centre of their offerings.
I stumbled across a really useful list of UK central government Twitter accounts. I felt these may well be very useful for you.
IBM have conducted a Chief Marketing Officier (CMO) study where 1,734 CMOs spanning 19 industries and 64
These days travel can be a huge expense for any size business. Everybody’s watching their bottom line. Business class tickets. Shipping presentation materials. Hotels, meals, cabs, etc.
On October 4th I was invited to speak at the KBSA AGM to a room full of kitchen, bathroom bedroom retailers and specialists.
We only have to digest recent statistics to understand that social networks and blogs continue to dominate t
I thought this was a great info graphic to sare with you regarding the glueing factor of e-mail.